You can safely hold your event at the Pharmakon Conference Centre
To further ensure safe conditions we
- have trained our employees to work in ways that comply with the governments’ recommendations.
- have purchased new single-seat tables, so that we can all comply with the social distance requirement of 2 meter between meeting participants.
- follow the requirements of allocating a minimum of 4 m2 per seated guest.
- have increased cleaning and spraying of common contact surfaces regularly during the day.
- have changed our layout in common break areas and the restaurant, so it is possible to maintain social distance.
- have organised a safe dining experience with plated meals and hygienic access to individual cutlery.
- ensured that staff and guests wear masks in the restaurant when walking and standing.
- welcome all guests at the door with reminders of the hand hygiene and social distancing rules.
- thoroughly brief facilitators and teachers about our new routines.
- safety distribute our meeting guests throughout the building and maintain a close dialogue with the organiser to adjust breaks etc. so that all guidelines can be complied with.
- display, in key locations around Pharmakon, posters from the Danish Health Authority with the top six recommendations on how to protect yourself and others from infection, to continually remind you and other guests of the ways we can keep each other safe.
We need your help to succeed, so here's what you can do:
- Follow the top six recommendations on how to protect yourself and others from infection.
- Do not come to Pharmakon Conference Centre if you have symptoms or feel unwell - even with mild symptoms or whether or not the symptoms can be related to Coronavirus.
- Go home immediately if you experience any symptoms during your stay at Pharmakon.
And of course, we have the same expectations for our employees.
What we do now - individually and together - makes a difference.
In the Danish video below you can see how we have prepared for your visit and please feel free to contact us if we can clarify any details for you.